Start Your Charter With Us This Season at Christophe Harbour
Mother Nature may have showed her full strength these last few months, but thankfully we were spared the worst and it's business as usual at Christophe Harbour. We invite you to start or end your charter with us this season and enjoy a variety of expanded services and amenities, including the new Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour.
With two experienced Superyacht captains at the helm and a professional staff onboard to assist with itineraries and a host of VIP services, any stop at Christophe Harbour is an exceptional one. Be sure to take advantage of discounted berthing rates throughout the month of November as well as seasonal bunkering promotions.
Read on for more details, and be sure to join us for what it sure to be our most exciting season yet!
Think of us as your extended crew ashore and let us show you the true meaning of Kittitian hospitality. We have new crew amenities and expanded crew services available this season.
- Dedicated Crew Concierge
- Crew Discounts
- Crew Recreational area with barbecue, volleyball and horseshoe courts.
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Crew excursions and events
- Crew courtesy shuttle
The Caribbean’s premier superyacht marina is ready to welcome you to our shores. Consider us your extended crew! The Marina at Christophe Harbour offers a variety of services for visiting vessels, including in-slip fueling, dedicated crew amenities and crew concierge, YU Lounge private jet terminal for expedited arrivals and departures, and a host of expanded services including APA Banking. The Marina has also announced reduced berthing rates and bunkering promotions for the month of November to assist those vessels displaced by the storms.
SPECIAL OFFER - BUNKERING PROGRAM
- 1 night free with 3,000 gals (Through April 30, 2018)
- 2 nights free with 15,000 gals (Through April 30, 2018)
- Special November mooring rates: $2.25 to $2.50 per lf
- Approx. 70 centers per liter, US $2.70 per US gallon.
- SOL-supplied Ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) with volume tiered pricing
For berthing reservations or fueling inquiries, please contact us at [email protected] +1 869.465.9755 or on VHF Channel 71
St. Kitts’ most-luxurious hotel has made its Caribbean debut at Christophe Harbour. Overlooking the golden beach of Christophe Harbour's Banana Bay, the sustainably designed Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour echoes the Caribbean’s rich heritage and culture and seamlessly intertwines contemporary architecture and colonial design.
The 126-room hotel is an integral part of our community and an extension of the overall luxury experience that includes:
- Three signature dining experiences offering varied international and local cuisine
- The Sugar Mill Spa & Sanctuary offering facial and body treatments including Watsu Therapy
- More than 7,000 square feet of event space and banquet facilities
For more information on Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour or to make a reservation, visit stkitts.park.hyatt.com or call +1 869-468-1234.
Join us for special events throughout the season at our signature dining establishments including SALT Plage and The Pavilion beach club.
Lime with us each weekend at SALT Plage, named one of the top beachside cafés in the world by Condé Nast Traveler, and enjoy live music, the island's best craft cocktails, and an ever-changing menu of local fare.
- JAM Thursdays featuring Live
Reggae and lobster and burgers on the
- COOL DOWN Fridays with DJ Legal
- CELEBRATE THE SUNSET Sundays with happy hour specials and live music
by Havana Express
Tucked against the natural white sand of Sandy Bank Bay, The Pavilion beach club at Christophe Harbor boasts open-air dining and a globally inspired, locally influenced menu.
- Wednesday Supper Club offers a 3-course menu with an ever-changing culinary focus from exotic places around the world.
- Parilla Grill Friday is a delectable mix of items produced on our custom-made, wood-fired grill and served up family style. The more, the merrier!
In addition to the Park Hyatt St. Kitts debut in November, Christophe Harbour welcomes a host of new activities for outdoor enthusiasts, fashionistas and island explorers, including
- A suite of luxury retail shops, including luxe boutiques, outdoor outfitters and an art gallery
- A variety of hiking, biking and running trails
- Island Tours featuring rainforest ziplines, the historic Romney Manor Great House, and Brimstone Hill Fortress