Christophe Harbour launches new Upper Pavilion Hill Caribbean homesites
By Katherine Verano in
Christophe Harbour, the 2,500-acre resort and superyacht marina destination on the eastern Caribbean island of St Kitts, has announced the launch of new homesites in their prestigious Pavilion Hill enclave.
These new Caribbean homesites, priced between $1.25 million and $1.85 million US, offer 180-degree views of the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. At larger than one acre per homesite, these are among the largest homesites offered for sale throughout the Eastern Caribbean region. With natural protection afforded by the elevated hillside location, the Upper Pavilion Hill homesites also afford owners the ultimate in privacy as no home will ever be built above and natural protection from the mountainside.
As with all homesites and villas at Christophe Harbour, the Upper Pavilion Hill homesites benefit from around the clock security, and the entire area is protected from over-development to ensure residents continue to enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings of the peninsula.
Two of the eight sites have already been sold and high demand for the remaining six is anticipated. Click here to view a video of the new homesites at Upper Pavilion Hill.
“The previous two Pavilion Hill releases sold quickly, and we anticipate this new phase of Upper Pavilion Hill homesites will prove equally popular,” said Christophe Harbour CEO, Charles “Buddy” Darby III. “These sites are among the most beautiful plots we have available, with stunning views of both the Atlantic and the Caribbean, and like all of the real estate offerings at Christophe Harbour, they benefit from the resort’s world class amenities.”
The master-planned resort community at Christophe Harbour, with direct airlift from the US, Canada, and UK, sets a new standard for Caribbean luxury living. More than $500 million has already been invested in the community. The developer's mindful and long-term approach to creating a sustainable community has been honed after 30 years invested in developing award-winning communities at Kiawah Island, South Carolina and Doonbeg, Ireland.
Among the facilities now on offer at Christophe Harbour are:
- A state-of-the-art superyacht marina, the design of which was driven by the personal experience of yachtsman and Christophe Harbour CEO, Charles “Buddy” Darby
- The Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, the first Park Hyatt to be opened in the Caribbean. With views across to sister island Nevis, the 126-guest room Park Hyatt offers 126 guest rooms and suites, various event facilities and restaurants.
- The private Pavilion oceanfront members’ beach club and restaurant
- Award-winning SALT Plage beach bar
- Numerous watersports and sailing activities
- New Customs House opening during the 2018/2019 season with fitness, captain’s lounge, and more.
- Concierge-style client services offering tailor-made itineraries to make the most of the rich heritage of St Kitts and Nevis and activities such as diving, snorkelling, fishing, yachting, volcano climbing, and local cuisine.
- Future plans include the construction of a Tom Fazio-designed golf course, a boutique hotel, and medical and wellness centre.
- Purchasers also have the benefit of eligibility for the Citizenship by Investment Programme of the Federation of St Kitts and Nevis. With this, they are entitled to visa-free travel to more than 120 countries, no residency requirements, and dual and lifetime citizenship for themselves and eligible family members.
Owners can opt to utilize their own architectural and design teams or utilize the expert services from Christophe Harbour’s preferred list of builders and architects. For homesites, the time from site acquisition to completion of a custom-built home can be as little as 18 months. Currently there is no time limit to start or complete construction on a homesite.
“Our aim has been to create a stunning resort community with low-rise and low-impact buildings, using indigenous architecture and materials—a place for families or individual visitors to soak up the Caribbean atmosphere and enjoy a wide range of activities and attractions,” Mr Darby. “The Upper Pavilion Hill homesites are a welcome addition to our already robust real estate offering and provide the perfect foundation on which owners can build their own Caribbean dream.”
For further press information please contact Molly McDaniel, [email protected] +44 (0)20 7384 3437 or +44 (0)77 7651 1000