Windswept Residence Club Taking Shape
By Katherine in Real Estate
With two new Windswept Residence Club villas nearing completion, this enclave within Christophe Harbour’s premier residential neighborhood of Sandy Bank Bay is quickly taking shape.
Each private, 4-bedroom residence has been designed for maximum enjoyment of harbour, ocean, and beach views and offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas. It’s the perfect entrée to the Christophe Harbour lifestyle with minimal ownership demands.
Professionally decorated and fully furnished, each of three unique villas boasts two master suites with direct access to outdoor living spaces, 4 ensuite bedrooms and powder room, vaulted ceilings and exposed beam accents, European kitchens with designer appliances, and outdoor living, kitchen and bar for effortless entertaining.
The finishing touches on interior stone and trim work are underway now in Villa Hibiscus and Villa Frangipani, and the interior furnishings are due to be installed in September – just in time for the season.
Windswept Residence Club villas are available as fractional share ownership, which means deeded title for an undivided 1/10th interest. Benefits of ownership include:
- Ownership priced from $450,000 per 1/10 deeded share.
- Each share represents 5 weeks per year for personal use or rental. Annual rotation schedule to ensure high season availability.
- Application for St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment can begin immediately upon contract.
- All inclusive pricing for the first 5 years of ownership
- Rental and property management program
- Developer leaseback option for investors
The Windswept Residence Club villas are selling quickly, and remaining shares are limited. Villa Bougainvillea is completely sold out; Villa Hibiscus has only one remaining share available, and Villa Frangipani five available shares.
For more information about ownership of Windswept Residence Club, contact Christophe Harbour Real Estate today.