Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour Recognized for Excellence
The luxury Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour has made quite a splash since its opening in November 2017. The hotel has garnered the attention of premier news outlets and amassed a noteworthy list of awards and accolades ensuring visitors from all over the world know about our little gem on Banana Bay. As a result, occupancy has remained high throughout the year.
US News & World Report
2019 Best Hotels in the Caribbean
Conde Nast Traveler
2018 HOT List: Best New Hotels in the World
2018 HOT List: Best New Hotels in the Caribbean and Mexico
2018 Readers’ Choice Awards – Top Caribbean Resorts
Town & Country
2018 Hotel Awards – “The most exciting resorts in the Caribbean”
Travel + Leisure
2018 “It List” – Top Hotels in the Caribbean
2018 Best New Hotels in the World
2018 #1 Best New Caribbean Hotels
2018 Caribbean Hotel of the Year
2018 #1 Top Coolest Hotel in the Caribbean
2018 Top 25 Luxury Resorts in the Caribbean
2017 New Hotel of the Year
World Travel Magazine
2018 Luxury 50 List
2018 Where to Go in 2018
The New York Times
2017 Hotels and Resorts to Travel to in 2017
2017 28 Best New Hotels in the Caribbean
Summer Booking Specials
This summer, the hotel is offering a special “Night on Park Hyatt” rate. Stay four (4) nights and get the fourth (4th) night free when you book by December 21, 2019, for stays from April 21 to December 21, 2019. For more information, visit the hotel’s website. In addition, guests can take advantage of the hotel’s unique Dine & Lime Destination Dining and Journeys programs:
Dine & Lime Destination Dining:
Beyond the hotel’s three onsite restaurants, "Dine & Lime" offers curated intimate culinary options at Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour:
- A Night at Home in-room dining menu invites guests to sit on their patio or deck under the stars and enjoy a three-course feast.
- The Rampart Waterfall Dining experience is a romantic three- to five-course meal in a private gazebo next to the waterfall of The Rampart Pool - that was built to mimic the UNESCO World Heritage Site Brimstone Hill Fortress.
- The Starlight Dinner is barefoot elegance on the beach and sets the tone for a culinary moment under the stars.
- Destination Dining at The Chef's Table is an interactive experience with masterful chefs preparing tasting menus that include Modern Kittitian, Progressive Indian, Fusion Mexican and International cuisine.
- Guests can also enjoy traditional afternoon tea, private cooking classes and local Kittitian-style barbecue.
Journeys with Park Hyatt St. Kitts:
To encourage island immersion, enriching “journeys” have been carefully curated to introduce guests to the history, culture and people of St. Kitts. True to the Park Hyatt’s commitment to bring rare and intimate experiences to travelers, the immersive itineraries feature local activities and interactions with interesting personalities. From a tour of the 350-year legacy of sugar cane production in St. Kitts, to an off-roading expedition through the rainforests and hiking the lush green mountains.
For more information on Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour, please visit their website.